Pythias Sportfishing Safety Policy Guidelines Covid-19 1.
- Pythias Sportfishings will be taking great care to ensure the safety of all passengers. We will offer masks to anyone who would like one.
- As we have a 6 person maximum per tour, we will move seating to accommodate the 6ft social distancing as much as possible aboard the open deck.
- All life jackets, fishing rods, toilet facilities will be sanitized in between each use.
- We will be screening passengers for signs of illness and asking that if you do show signs of illness that you postpone your trip with us. If the Captain is showing signs of illness, he will postpone/cancel any scheduled tours.
- We will encourage online payment as much as possible to minimize contact with money.
- Please do the following:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
HELPFUL LINKS https://www.cdc.gov/ Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)